~%Royalty World of the Poison Black Cherry%~
Tuesday, August 14, 2007
Feeling so low morale now.. screwed up las nite’s event.. nuisance mum acting up tis morning.. fucked up world.. y is it troubles come in multiples?? Damn it..
Thot las nite’s event is jus another simple event n I’ve done everything.. but end up, I realize I forgot to order food at 6pm.. my god.. e ppl are here n 7pm is e dinner.. 200pax waiting for me.. yes, I screwed up big time.. but luckily e restaurant upstair able to stunt something out by 7.30pm.. running round e club like mad.. feel like crying n hide at a corner.. Got it frm e client n my gm.. wat e hell was in my mind?? It never happened b4 since Day 1 I’m in events line.. so disappointed in myself.. went hm rather late las nite, almost 1am then I’m in e shower.. I jus keep asking myself am I losing e passion for events already?? Y didn’t I check like I always will everytime? I can not accept tis mistake.. can’t slp.. purposely wash n dry my hair still can’t slp.. put mask also can’t slp.. jus so disappointed in myself when tis was suppose to be such a simple no sweat case.. angry wif myself.. so dishearted.. fucked up me..
Finally e long nite was over, n yes, my stupid mum is acting up.. y should I be so nice to her when she always irritate me?? She jus simply dun deserve me to be nice to her.. I flared up at her tis morning jus when I get out of my room door.. nuisance.. everyone at hm r nuisance.. jus shut up!
Everyday my mind jus keep revolving wif problems n problems.. so many noise howling round n round.. so noisy so vexed.. I jus can’t take it anymore.. I need peace.. but jus so sad nobody understands.. struggling helplessly.. feel so small n little..
god, pls tell me e best way to get out of everything..
PrinCeSs C's heaRt BeLL RingS.. ; 4:43 PM
PrinCeSs CheRie LeE C Y..
borNt On e SarCeD DaY, 25 SeP 1985 (Wed)..
A+ LiBra..
loVeS TranSpaRanT fLuiDs liKe VodKa & WaTeR!
dislikes the world, buT i'M BoWiN tO ReaLIty..
WiSh Tat LiFe CoulD bE BeTTeR..
GreAT BuDDiEs, SisTerS & LoVeR..
No ReGrETs..
What Has e WorLd BeCuMing? ReaLise Me fRm ReaLiTy..
cbox or tag-board.
entries.
profile.
shouts.
plugs.
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com