~%Royalty World of the Poison Black Cherry%~
Wednesday, August 08, 2007
i jus can't wait to get out of this silly island!! baby say she'll be going dubai & egypt in early nov.. i wanna go too!! so excited over it..
Anyway, tml is National Day! Happy Birthday Singapore!! I like red n white.. haha.. *crap*
jus got bk frm batam ytd.. kinda relax lah.. but still wif company ppl, not tat at ease afterall.. but e rm is nice.. e teambuilding workshop quite not bad, got tis program call DISC, actually is a set of human behavior at diff situation.. Generally at work, i'm a I, personally i'm a C.. so wats I wats C? I means influential.. happy, bubby, loud, enjoying mingling wif ppl.. C means conciencious.. cautious, careful & perfectionist.. e trainer say i sometimes will stuck in dilema cos i'm High I High C.. jus like devil n angel kinda.. quite true yah..
later got sispec orientation, friday got sispec orientation, monday got sispec orientation, thursday still sispec orientation.. boring boring.. all do e same thing, all wasting my time.. ta ma de.. sianz..
Princess C kinda caught flu these 2 days, e whole nasal area pain n inflame.. =( turnoff.. but today's better than ytd, tml should be better than today! yeah!
& i say...............
holidays ahead.. look forward..
Muackz.....
PrinCeSs C's heaRt BeLL RingS.. ; 6:34 PM
PrinCeSs CheRie LeE C Y..
borNt On e SarCeD DaY, 25 SeP 1985 (Wed)..
A+ LiBra..
loVeS TranSpaRanT fLuiDs liKe VodKa & WaTeR!
dislikes the world, buT i'M BoWiN tO ReaLIty..
WiSh Tat LiFe CoulD bE BeTTeR..
GreAT BuDDiEs, SisTerS & LoVeR..
No ReGrETs..
What Has e WorLd BeCuMing? ReaLise Me fRm ReaLiTy..
cbox or tag-board.
entries.
profile.
shouts.
plugs.
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com