~%Royalty World of the Poison Black Cherry%~
Friday, February 29, 2008
I wonder if sometimes when I feel lonely, will there be some1 who noe how am I feeling at the same time?
having to manage this chaotic life of mine is torturing.. no energy to go on anymore.. found my childhood photos ytd.. the cute little innocent me who smile so happily..
After this 2mths of ‘lost in outer space’, I finally see some light in life.. e minimum, I got myself a job where I’m typin this entry in e office nw.. but well, I really realised good things nv last for me.. or rather god has nv been fair to me at all.. y other ppl hav love n career together.. but I always can only choose 1.. a lot of times, tested n proven.. god, jus throw me a normal guy n love me dearly..
giraffe still dun wanna be bk wif me.. he said he dun wan commitment.. so selfish! But there’s nothing I can do, cut away the love bit by bit so I will heal 1 day.. afterall, I need a knight not a prince.. I suddenly miss aaron.. e man tat protect me yet I dun treasure.. things changed and I changed.. so out of love now.. feeling empty inside.. fill my heart with $$$$ for the time being I guess..
ok, tok abt alittle of my current work.. this is a club.. clubbing club with live band rnb.. its nice I would say.. drinks not too ex thou.. heard its pack on weekends.. I shall see tonight.. I used to walked pass but I nv came in till my 1st interview with Ms Nice Stella, e only girl in office with me.. funny thing is, this is a chi-na club management instead of like MOS flooded with ang mo managers.. here all chinese.. n they’re racist abt malay.. haha.. chinese book table min spending is $400, malay is $700.. see e big eye apple? Haha.. they all nice basically, relatively young.. 2 bosses, 30 & 28.. but they look so chao lao.. like 30+ at least.. n a bar manager, 24 only cos I saw his Friendster acct.. haha.. erm.. here is a small small office with many many of us.. so rather cramp when all comes to wk at 5pm.. day time only me n stella. N stella nv come to wk till at least 2plus.. so basically I can eat snake frm 11am till she comes.. sianz.. but I’m paid much more than chevrons n do lesser n easier n no sai gang.. jacq n e girls r coming over tonight to see see look look.. oh, I still tot I tonight can go hm koon early.. argh.. everyday off wk 9plus 11plus is torturing.. tml I gonna cum later.. probably like 12plus or 1pm..
still my only principal.. happiness is wat I’m after for.. at all cost..
PrinCeSs C's heaRt BeLL RingS.. ; 12:52 PM
PrinCeSs CheRie LeE C Y..
borNt On e SarCeD DaY, 25 SeP 1985 (Wed)..
A+ LiBra..
loVeS TranSpaRanT fLuiDs liKe VodKa & WaTeR!
dislikes the world, buT i'M BoWiN tO ReaLIty..
WiSh Tat LiFe CoulD bE BeTTeR..
GreAT BuDDiEs, SisTerS & LoVeR..
No ReGrETs..
What Has e WorLd BeCuMing? ReaLise Me fRm ReaLiTy..
cbox or tag-board.
entries.
profile.
shouts.
plugs.
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com