~%Royalty World of the Poison Black Cherry%~
Monday, March 10, 2008
Well, today’s sort of day 1 of a brand new life.. new job, new house, new parents(my aunt n uncle).. not sure I’m feeling happier or sadder.. I only felt relieved.. at least things settled down.. n at peace.. yes, peace in e sea now.. I’m being protected for e time being..
I’m real exhausted after tis few months of torture goin on.. dramatic change in my life.. storm after storm that I can’t handle everything, I jus let it fall n watch.. painful n helpless.. nobody is there to help, nobody is there to let me rely on.. stop screaming n hoping.. my heart is numb already..
I wanna jus concentrate on earning $$ n look forward to a new life.. watever it comes I’ll jus take..
Actually I refused to pack my rm actually last week.. cos i never wanna leave my little pink room at all.. its all tat i have.. my little ego princess fighting silently inside.. but reality is so sucky.. las fri, raymond n sisters came to find me at arena so i stayed bk till 12plus then went dinner/supper wif raymond.. i'm so touched by my buddy's words.. he told me to go over his place to stay if i'm really not happy.. wah.. for 6yrs already, tis is e best i can ask frm him.. bot as in i really will go over but its e thot tat counts.. fianlly i noe my buddy understands me.. i collapsed on my pile of clothes at 4am n jump up at 8am.. out of time n energy i still carry on wif packing n finally the day's over.. went to watch movie again.. scary movie but its meaningful thou.. i realise i start to appreciate meanings of movies.. growth of 2% of knowledge.. great progress.. haha..
Once again.. the lead actor in my this chapter of life comes into the picture.. Presenting Mr. Giraffe.. a single cell mammal with the brain so high up that I can never understand wats in his mind..
U always say n believe things in ur way.. I can nt do anything n can nv demand anything frm u.. so I stop hoping.. I stop relying on u.. n I try to stop loving u.. I lead my own life hoping not to bother u anymore.. but u jus appear as n when u like n telling me things which I dun noe how to reply u.. put urself in my position.. if I still blindly sacrifices everything for u.. I’ll end up hurting myself for u.. our concept of love differs.. u jus wanna see me as n when u wan wifout commiting urself to me.. u said cos I hurt u.. then wat abt u hurted me umpteen times too? Did I stay away frm u? I gave u chances over chances too.. but I’m not asking u to give me chance at all.. i stop hoping abt us..
Even the strongest battery will be flat 1 day.. I jus wanna have some1 to settle down.. love me for who I’m n dote me jus like a normal couple.. love is abt sacrifices n appreciate..
u may feel offended by this and feel pissed off.. but tis is really how I feel inside.. enough of love games.. wanna feel needed n be cherished.. need someone to tell all my happiness n sorrows.. need someone’s shoulder to lean on. Need someone for me to rely on when i’m tired.. jus wanna lead a simple life n maybe someday meet someone n forever be wif him, tis is all I hope for.. its simple.. love..
Princess C craving for some beer.. i wan it german or jap?? of course, i mean beer.. haha..
love myself..
PrinCeSs C's heaRt BeLL RingS.. ; 2:03 PM
PrinCeSs CheRie LeE C Y..
borNt On e SarCeD DaY, 25 SeP 1985 (Wed)..
A+ LiBra..
loVeS TranSpaRanT fLuiDs liKe VodKa & WaTeR!
dislikes the world, buT i'M BoWiN tO ReaLIty..
WiSh Tat LiFe CoulD bE BeTTeR..
GreAT BuDDiEs, SisTerS & LoVeR..
No ReGrETs..
What Has e WorLd BeCuMing? ReaLise Me fRm ReaLiTy..
cbox or tag-board.
entries.
profile.
shouts.
plugs.
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com