~%Royalty World of the Poison Black Cherry%~
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
In state of unbelievable and shock nw actually.. god, yes u answered my prayers n got me my present.. but I have my doubts n worries too.. hear me out..
Somehow or rather I got myself a new “him” out of surprise.. at this point of time, I’m sure love is missing out on my part now and probably just a liking that he’s a nice guy.. just feel comfortable with him.. n most importantly, he dotes me.. really.. never in my life I have this privilege n I’m shocked by how wonderful this is.. He comes as a surprise that Its hard to accept.. he plans everything so well that I jus need to follow.. m I dreaming??
I dun noe how me n him got together.. just out of sudden he told me he wanna take care of me n got everything planned out.. all along he’s just a nice frien whom we go club wif.. nothing close or tok much.. but I was told he observe me for long already.. he used to like Queen (Jacqueline’s nickname) and I’m interested in my 99% guy.. weird right?? N he’s Mr 99%’s frien.. oh my god.. crossed love?? No.. actually, he noe abt me n Mr 99% things n he observe my reactions to the whole game.. scary right.. he said he dun like Queen for long already for e fact Queen is married n always not honest to him.. I trusted this.. but y me? Y cherie?
He told me plans n plans for future.. future till out of my box! Just afew days he already got everything planned.. or rather he already plan before he decided to tell me.. I asked him y come to me now? I guess he was afraid I’ll fall for Mr 99% trap.. oh my.. its too good a deal that I got taken aback by it..
N as usual, gd things or bad, always comes in ripples.. jus then, on sat, giraffe say he misses me.. oh my god.. y fate is playing me out?? Yes, giraffe I miss u.. but I noe things can’t go on like this.. its torturing me.. even if I’m not wif ‘him’ I wun wanna continue e game with giraffe anymore.. nvm, 1 thing follows.. another comes.. aaron sms me las nite n ask me working or not he wanna visit me.. Argh.. nevermind, still got.. today, my ex bf when I was 18yrs old.. mind you, 5yrs ago’s bf.. who’s really a super good deal f**king rich Indonesian email me!!!! Oh my god, god, kill me if u intending to fool me!! WTF.. wats my life??
Am I being fortunate to be a little princess to be dote by my knight or just a slave of fate and everything now is just a mist of dreams..??
PrinCeSs C's heaRt BeLL RingS.. ; 1:49 PM
PrinCeSs CheRie LeE C Y..
borNt On e SarCeD DaY, 25 SeP 1985 (Wed)..
A+ LiBra..
loVeS TranSpaRanT fLuiDs liKe VodKa & WaTeR!
dislikes the world, buT i'M BoWiN tO ReaLIty..
WiSh Tat LiFe CoulD bE BeTTeR..
GreAT BuDDiEs, SisTerS & LoVeR..
No ReGrETs..
What Has e WorLd BeCuMing? ReaLise Me fRm ReaLiTy..
cbox or tag-board.
entries.
profile.
shouts.
plugs.
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com