~%Royalty World of the Poison Black Cherry%~
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
never once in life been so clear about wat I wan to make out of.. 10yrs down down e road, wat a person am i?
over the years I changed a lot.. 15yrs old, 19yrs old and now.. cherie is different.. further away from the true me.. getting nearer to reality.. no longer rebellious to fate, no longer wishing or running away from truth. I stand up brave and face the music. I succeed and at where I’m now.. proud of it.. and at the cost of my happiness.. waiting aimlessly for a better half to appear.. and tats ultimately all girls’ wish.. I noe I’m nt loved by God to have this privilege but I’ll wait.. e happiness to wake up beside e man I love, going everywhere together, little bickering and playing. I believe all these will come to me one day.. I dun wanna make mistakes like my sisters around.. tis I promise myself..
So.. work, yoga, st james and studies occupy my everyday now.. fulfilling and tiring.. the only way to stop myself from thinking any other things..
strong little me is undefeatable now.. nothing can stop me or blow me away.. it’s a strong point, it’s a weak point too.. I dun noe I like the me now or not.. I just go on fighting for tomorrow.. I wish for 1 day I can laugh happily, no worries, no plan just pure happiness..
PrinCeSs C's heaRt BeLL RingS.. ; 2:54 PM
PrinCeSs CheRie LeE C Y..
borNt On e SarCeD DaY, 25 SeP 1985 (Wed)..
A+ LiBra..
loVeS TranSpaRanT fLuiDs liKe VodKa & WaTeR!
dislikes the world, buT i'M BoWiN tO ReaLIty..
WiSh Tat LiFe CoulD bE BeTTeR..
GreAT BuDDiEs, SisTerS & LoVeR..
No ReGrETs..
What Has e WorLd BeCuMing? ReaLise Me fRm ReaLiTy..
cbox or tag-board.
entries.
profile.
shouts.
plugs.
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com