~%Royalty World of the Poison Black Cherry%~
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Huh.. I flared up last nite out of boredom.. Yes, screaming real bored inside! My life is stagnant with work work & work + school.. I’m sick of trying to be an adult.. I’m jus a kid tat my family has abandon.. I jus wanna be a spoilt brat tats all..
Princess is changing job.. to Flex Integrated Marketing.. a subsidiary of Freightlink Express.. Check it out.. http://www.flexim.biz/index.html
Jus negotiated my pay with the VP so ok lor, I’m in.. but its at changi.. so far.. I’m excited.. really.. but overwhelmed by my boredom.. so ended up my yesterday was bad thou my man wanna celebrate our 2nd mth with a nice dinner.. he treated me fish n co, I gave him pillow slams.. haa.. =P
I’m leaving arena.. but still flooded with work.. never ending work.. sianz.. give me a break..
Jen getting ROM this fri.. happy for her.. n its means a off day for me to get away!
Reminder: jie, pls dun miss another Mr Nice Guy again..
Sat is party nite for Raymond & Gil’s bday @ St James..
With Love..
PrinCeSs C's heaRt BeLL RingS.. ; 6:07 PM
PrinCeSs CheRie LeE C Y..
borNt On e SarCeD DaY, 25 SeP 1985 (Wed)..
A+ LiBra..
loVeS TranSpaRanT fLuiDs liKe VodKa & WaTeR!
dislikes the world, buT i'M BoWiN tO ReaLIty..
WiSh Tat LiFe CoulD bE BeTTeR..
GreAT BuDDiEs, SisTerS & LoVeR..
No ReGrETs..
What Has e WorLd BeCuMing? ReaLise Me fRm ReaLiTy..
cbox or tag-board.
entries.
profile.
shouts.
plugs.
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com